A simple Instant Access Savings Account that helps you save when you want and how you want. Not only does it offer flexible savings, but if you keep a minimum £500 balance in your account you can easily transfer funds to India for free.**
At a glance:
- Access your money instantly – no notice period or withdrawal penalty
- Boost your savings with monthly interest and great rates
- Access your savings anywhere with an international debit card1
- Withdraw funds for free at UK ATMs and State Bank group ATMs in India2
- Transfer money home to India whenever you like, for free3
- Easily manage your savings account online using Internet banking
Am I eligible?
Before you apply, check that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You are over 18 years old
- You are a UK resident for tax purposes
- You have a permanent UK address
- You don’t already have a sole or joint State Bank of India Instant Access Account
If all of these statements are correct, you can apply for our Instant Access Savings Account.
Just check which documents you’ll need and complete our application form.
Check which documents you’ll need >
** Free for Instant Access Savings Account holders meeting minimum monthly balance requirements
1 Charges and fees apply, find out more at http://www.sbiuk.com/personal/savings-account/tariff-of-charges
2 Card accepted in all ATMs displaying a MasterCard logo
3 Provided the minimum balance is maintained in your account.
Instant Access Savings Account - Issue 6
||Gross rate (monthly interest
before the deduction of income tax)
|£0 - £499
|£500 - £5,000,000
Monthly interest payment. Variable rate.
Interest will not be paid on account balances over £5,000,000.
*AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates the interest rate if it was paid and compounded once a year. Gross is the contractual rate payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.